Get the most out of your content marketing efforts.
We use data and content marketing best practices to bring brands to life online, and help position them for the most success within organic search.
The words we use on websites matter. For the people that read them, and for the search engines that decide how — and when — to return your website for certain searches.
Our Approach to Content Marketing
We believe good copy is useful, readable, and actionable. It should work in the context, medium, and platform it’s intended for, and speak to the audience who finds it there, in their particular circumstance. We always use
- Web writing best practices
- Data-designed content
- Goal oriented structure
- Test, re-write, and re-testing methods
- Flesch Kincaid Readability assessment
- Style guidelines (AP, Chicago, etc.)
- Integration with existing and planned marketing initiatives
- Cross-platform consistency